This week we are having a writing challenge that will help us to become better writers.
Here are the rules for writers:
1. You must write at least three clues.
2. You should use interesting words in your clues.
3. Each clue must begin with a capital letter. (We use the SHIFT-key to make a capital letter.)
4. Each clue must end with a full stop.
5. You should get someone to check your spelling before you publish your comment. (This is called editing.)
6. The last line should be a question: Who am I? or What am I?
7. Publish your riddle as a comment to this post.
Here are the rules for guessing:
1. Reply to the comment, not the post, so we know which riddle you are guessing.
2. Anyone can have a guess - mums, dads, friends, buddies, other students.
3. Think about your spelling when you are having a guess at a riddle.
Happy writing, reading and guessing!