Wednesday 13 June 2012

Sophia & Wilbur


Last week Wilbur came to stay at my house.  Wilbur got lots of cuddles from me in the car on the way home from school.  When I arrived home I had  some afternoon tea straight away and Wilbur had a little nibble! 
Later it was time for Ballet and Wilbur went along and watched the class in a pink outfit.  Wilbur decided he does not want to go to any more Ballet classes for the 2C girls.
Wilbur sat at the table for dinner with my family and then he came and hopped onto my lap for a story in bed.    Wilbur had an excellent time at my house and I hope he will visit me again later in the year.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia,
    I love the photo of Wilbur getting a ride in your school bag! He looked like he enjoyed that very much!
    Ella's mum.

    ReplyDelete